Rounding up a few gift ideas for you today in case your someone wants to splurge on you!
- Hair dryer // I have posted this hairdryer set before. At first you will probably think, at that price?!? Heck NO, but the reviews are all perfect and everyone I know that has one absolutely raves about it and says its worth every penny!
- The perfect watch // I am such a believer in a good watch. This brand of watch is my go-to! Tons of top bloggers and celebrities wear Michelle watches. They are always classy. I have 3 and they are all perfect. A good watch is a must for every fashionable gal. I get mine locally at Crockers Jewelers they have a great selection to choose from.
- The BEST weekender // I just got this exact bag in for myself and I am in LOVE!! It is so roomy and has interior pockets all the way around the bag so you can slide in smaller things that you don’t want rolling around.
- X Ring // This is on my list this year. I think I try this ring on every time I go into Crocker’s jewelers. The combination of Gold, silver and diamonds is perfect. The same ring is also available without diamonds and its just as pretty.
- Vacuum // I hate to vacuum! If someone gifted me this robot, hands free vacuum I would literally jump for joy. Plus I think Roscoe would chase it and that would just be hilarious! AND you can run this one from your phone!! Say WHAAATT!!!
- Riding Boot // A riding boot is something that will always be in style. It is defiantly a shoe staple, so why not buy a really good pair! I have this brand of shoe and they are not only couture, they are amazing.
- Cuff Bracelet // Chris got me this for my birthday this past August, from and I wear it EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. I have tons of compliments on it. I can wear it by itself or stack it with other favorites. It matches everything with the gold and silver. You can choose different gemstones.
Check out a few more splurge gifts below:
- I want this belt soooo bad!
- My dream shoe….one day Dollie, one day.
- This cross body! I want this one.
- This is probably the most iconic scarf ever. Amazing.
- This throw blanket gets all the heart eyes.