Everyone loves getting beauty products, especially at Christmas because there are so many great gift “sets” available. Check out a few of my favorites
- Lancome Grandiose is my favorite mascara EVER, and I promise I have tried them all.
- T3 Wands- This awesome little thing has interchangeable wands! How cool is that?
- Mac Lipstick Set- The holy grail of lipsticks. All of MAC’s iconic colors in one mini set. This set is sold out almost everywhere online, there are a few stores that have it left in stock actually in store…but good luck. Several people are selling them on eBay.
- Clarisonic Brush– I do not go a day without using this. It has changed my life!
- Beauty blender Set– These are the best make up applicators ever. They blend better than anything I have ever used.
- Coco Chanel Parfume– A great perfume is always a great gift.
- Urban Decay Naked 4Some– This is only every girls eye shadow dream.
- Philosophy Bath Set– Years ago my mom got me hooked on this brand and I have loved everything they have. Every girl loves bath time, so why not pamper her with this set.
- Dyson Hair Dryer– This hair dryer has some amazing drying power. It is a splurge but what beauty loving girl wouldn’t love this. We would all love to save some time in the mornings right??
What is on your beauty gift list??