Holiday Shopping is officially upon us!! Woohoo! This makes me soooooooo excited. I will spend hours scouting through websites and magazines to find the best deals on the hottest items for you. Here is a list of Black Friday items that are H-O-T this year.
- Instant Pot- this is all the rage right now when it comes to making dinner faster, healthier and just flat out easier. I have one ordered for myself! It is on sale right now at Wal-Mart for $56.95, on Black Friday it will be on sale for $49.99, it is regularly $69.99.
- Tory Burch York Tote- I have almost bought this bag several times but back out. When it finally sold out last year I was bummed! Nordstrom brought it back though in several colors. A few of them are on sale now at Nordstrom, including this fiery red one.
- Tory Burch Riding boot– Tory Burch is having an extra 30% off purchase for purchases $250 and up.
- Bauble Bar Tassel earring set– Bauble bar is becoming VERY well known among A- Listers. They are not only the cutest on trend earrings, but they are affordable. Check out this set of 3 on major sale! 3 pair for $58, take an extra 30% off with code YAY30.
- Kids Cozy Rose Gold Puffer– Ella just might have to have this cutie! At 50%, thats a good deal!
- Mens Flannel shirt– My hubs LOVES a flannel shirt, and I love J. Crew anything. They always have the best stuff, their site is 40% off right now through 11/26!
Here are a few more Black Friday Sales worth checking out!
KATE SPADE || Extra 30% off of everything with code Givejoy
Nike || Nike has a BF preview up, check it out PLUS…Take an extra 25% off sale styles with code EPIC25. Valid through 11/28.
Shopbop || Take up to 75% off sale items and 30% off full-priced styles with code MORE17. Valid through 11/27.
Macy’s || Take 20% off Black Friday with code HURRY. Valid 11/22-11/25.
J.Crew || Take 40% off everything. Valid through 11/26.
TopShop || Get up to 50% off and free shipping.
Madewell || Take 25% off everything with code DONTSTRESS. Valid through 11/26.
Tory Burch || Take 30% off
What Black Friday deals are you after? I would love to hear about them.